Administrator Sherry Knutson 312-624-6322
2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Christina Martini: DLA Piper LLP - February 13, 2018
- Sonni Williams: City of Lockport - January 16, 2018
- Sarah Hawkins: Office of the Public Guardian - November 14, 2017
- Richard Turner, Jr.: Turner & Sackett - October 16, 2017
- Audra Wilson: United States House of Representatives - September 12, 2017