2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Lawyer Spotlight: Jeffrey R. Hall, Hall, Rustom & Fritz LLC - October 28, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Illinois Supreme Court Chief Justice Anne M. Burke - October 22, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Juan Morado Jr., Benesch - October 15, 2020
- #CivilityChat with HLAI President Janneth Lanini - October 15, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Simple Ways Lawyers Can Work Smarter - October 8, 2020