Administrator Jeanne Tromp 312-471-8669
2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Reimagining Law: Nancy L. Vincent, Director of Administration at the Illinois Board of Admissions to the Bar - May 21, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Miguel Keberlein of Legal Aid Society - May 21, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Judge Alicia N. Washington, Tenth Judicial Circuit - May 14, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Alan Mills, Executive Director of the Uptown People’s Law Center - May 7, 2020
- Recognizing Lawyer Well-Being Week with CoLAP - May 4, 2020