Administrator James R. Lovelace 202-663-8813
Sloane Oxley-Hase is the Communications Specialist at the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism, where she supports strategic communications and digital and social media marketing initiatives. Prior to the Commission, Sloane was the Marketing and Digital Communications Coordinator at the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research (FSR). In her free time, Sloane likes to visit restaurants in Chicago, cook new things and garden (when the weather allows).
Latest posts by Sloane Oxley-Hase (see all)
- Illinois Supreme Court Approves New Rule for Eviction Proceedings - July 30, 2020
- IAALS Releases Report on Public Trust and Confidence in the Courts - July 16, 2020
- Illinois Supreme Court Temporarily Expands Supervised Practice to Private Firms - July 8, 2020
- Celebrating Illinois’ LGBTQ+ History - June 18, 2020
- Operational Updates from Illinois’ Federal and State Courts - May 28, 2020