Administrator James R. Lovelace 202-663-8813
Sloane Oxley-Hase is the Communications Specialist at the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism, where she supports strategic communications and digital and social media marketing initiatives. Prior to the Commission, Sloane was the Marketing and Digital Communications Coordinator at the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research (FSR). In her free time, Sloane likes to visit restaurants in Chicago, cook new things and garden (when the weather allows).
Latest posts by Sloane Oxley-Hase (see all)
- Illinois Supreme Court Issues Reopening Guidelines - May 21, 2020
- Illinois JusticeCorps Seeking Fellowship Applications - May 14, 2020
- Illinois Supreme Court Reschedules July Bar Exam - May 1, 2020
- Illinois Supreme Court Temporarily Amends Requirements for Remote Depositions - April 30, 2020
- Illinois Supreme Court Announces Changes to Oral Arguments and MCLE Deadline - April 23, 2020