Administrator Ingrid Galindo 312-324-8636
Sloane Oxley-Hase is the Communications Specialist at the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism, where she supports strategic communications and digital and social media marketing initiatives. Prior to the Commission, Sloane was the Marketing and Digital Communications Coordinator at the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research (FSR). In her free time, Sloane likes to visit restaurants in Chicago, cook new things and garden (when the weather allows).
Latest posts by Sloane Oxley-Hase (see all)
- Commission on Access to Justice Seeks Comments on New Standardized Form Suites - March 26, 2020
- Women’s History Month: Honoring Judicial Trailblazers in Illinois - March 12, 2020
- CBF Kicks Off 2020 Investing in Justice Campaign - March 5, 2020
- Commission on Professionalism Launches Free Online CLE on Lawyer Well-Being - February 28, 2020
- Black History Month: Honoring Judicial Trailblazers in Illinois - February 19, 2020