2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Reimagining Law: Moses Suarez, President of LAGBAC – Chicago’s LGBTQ+ Bar Association - June 25, 2020
- Stephanie Villinski Appointed to ABA’s Standing Committee on Professionalism - June 18, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Sandra Yamate, Chief Executive Officer of IILP - June 18, 2020
- Commission Launches New Online CLE Exploring Barriers Facing Women Attorneys - June 11, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Miranda Soucie, Spiros Law, and Trent Bush, Ward, Murray, Pace & Johnson - June 11, 2020