2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Impact of COVID-19 on The Future Is Now: Legal Services 2020 - March 16, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Michelle Mancias of State Farm - March 11, 2020
- Judge Richard Mills: Lessons in Civility from Mr. Lincoln’s Prairie - February 21, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Maria Berger of Berger Law Firm, LLC - January 31, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Ebony Huddleston of The Law Office of Ebony R. Huddleston, P.C. - December 18, 2019