2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Reimagining Law: How Firms are Building Connections Virtually - September 24, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Susan L. Zielke, Land of Lincoln Legal Aid - September 17, 2020
- September 30 MCLE Reporting Deadline Approaching - September 10, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Ivy Lee, Hlustik, Huizenga, Williams & Vander Woude Ltd. - September 10, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Carl R. Draper, FeldmanWasser - September 3, 2020