2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Lawyer Spotlight: Catherine Cornell, The Veterans Practice, Ltd. - August 6, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Y’Noka Bass, Loyola School of Law, and Rummana Alam, U of I College of Law - August 4, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Jeff Bunn, The Mindful Law Coaching & Consulting Group - July 30, 2020
- Reimagining Law: Catherine Marienau, Professor Emerita at DePaul University - July 16, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Shekar Jayaraman of Jayaraman Law, LLC - July 13, 2020