Administrator Sandra Tsung 312-876-2390
2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Reimagining Law: Tips for Overcoming Challenges in State Courts from the NCSC - November 19, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Deane B. Brown, Hughes Socol Piers Resnick & Dym, Ltd. - November 12, 2020
- Reimagining Law: DEI in the Legal Profession – What’s Working and What Isn’t - November 5, 2020
- Commission Extends Virtual Mentoring Option Through June 2021 - November 5, 2020
- Lawyer Spotlight: Jeffrey R. Hall, Hall, Rustom & Fritz LLC - October 28, 2020