Administrator Sandra Tsung 312-876-2390
2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Cara Houck: Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone PLC - October 16, 2018
- Jill Wine-Banks: Hopeful Solutions for Change - September 25, 2018
- Vincent Cornelius: Law Offices of Vincent F. Cornelius - September 24, 2018
- Martha Mills: Champion for Civil Rights - September 24, 2018
- Jonathan Amarilio: Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP - August 15, 2018