Administrator Lewis Check 312-861-2536
2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Lawyer Spotlight: Eileen Letts of Zuber, Lawler & Del Duca LLP - August 13, 2019
- Lawyer Spotlight: Angel Wawrzynek, Tapella & Eberspacher - July 30, 2019
- Chasity Boyce: Diversity & Inclusion Manager at Skadden - March 6, 2019
- Commission on Professionalism Names Dan Davies as Education Manager - March 5, 2019
- Justice David Cerda: First Latino Judge in Illinois - February 14, 2019