Administrator Sharon Chien 312-261-6016
2Civility is the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism’s communication channel. “2” because we are fostering transformation. “Civility” because it’s the moral code that binds us together as a society, and as the legal profession, encouraging a productive exchange of perspectives and rejecting disrespect for individuals or classes of people. We advance the highest standards of conduct among lawyers to better serve clients and society.
Latest posts by 2Civility (see all)
- Angela Rollins: Office of the Federal Public Defender for the Southern District of Illinois - December 13, 2018
- Missy Greathouse: Dispute Resolution Institute, Inc. - November 13, 2018
- 2Civility Names Laura Bagby as Communications Director - October 17, 2018
- Cara Houck: Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone PLC - October 16, 2018
- Jill Wine-Banks: Hopeful Solutions for Change - September 25, 2018