Our Mentoring Program Toolkit contains the information that mentees, mentors, and sponsoring organizations need to make their mentoring program successful. The documents may be downloaded, adapted, and reproduced for non-commercial purposes.
For mentors and mentees
- Mentoring Agreement: All mentors and mentees (including those in in-house programs) must complete the Mentoring Agreement, which defines the parameters of the mentoring relationship.
- Mentoring Plan: Includes a flexible curriculum that guides mentoring pairs through the one-year program, as well as a chart to track their progress.
- Mentoring Plan Supplement: Provides attorneys with background information and discussion topics for each action item in the Mentoring Plan. These resources will facilitate learning and further enhance the mentoring experience.
- Underrepresented Attorneys Mentoring Toolkit: Includes a flexible curriculum that supports the advancement and retention of underrepresented attorneys.
- Mentoring Attestation and CLE Certification: After completing the program, attorneys must submit this form to receive 6 hours of professional responsibility CLE credit.