Mentoring Program Toolkit
Our Mentoring Program Toolkit contains the information that mentees, mentors, and sponsoring organizations need to make their mentoring program successful. The documents may be downloaded, adapted, and reproduced for non-commercial purposes.
- Online Mentoring Orientation: Provides sponsoring organizations and mentoring pairs with an overview of the one-year program and CLE requirements. It may be used in group orientations or on an individual basis.
- Mentoring FAQs: Answers commonly asked questions about the mentoring program.
For mentors and mentees
- Mentoring Agreement: All mentors and mentees (including those in in-house programs) must complete the Mentoring Agreement, which defines the parameters of the mentoring relationship.
- Mentoring Plan: Includes a flexible curriculum that guides mentoring pairs through the one-year program, as well as a chart to track their progress.
- Mentoring Plan Supplement: Provides attorneys with background information and discussion topics for each action item in the Mentoring Plan. These resources will facilitate learning and further enhance the mentoring experience.
- Underrepresented Attorneys Mentoring Toolkit: Includes a flexible curriculum that supports the advancement and retention of underrepresented attorneys.
- Mentoring Attestation and CLE Certification: After completing the program, attorneys must submit this form to receive 6 hours of professional responsibility CLE credit.
For sponsoring organizations
Program Guide: Helps organizations successfully develop and manage their mentoring program to meet the Illinois Supreme Court’s requirements and our guidelines.