As an organization dedicated to promoting professional responsibility in the legal and judicial communities, the health and well-being of our staff and those we serve is our highest priority.
In accordance with guidelines from the Illinois Supreme Court, the State of Illinois, and the Centers for Disease Control, we have taken the following steps aimed at ensuring the safety of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Though our team is working remotely, we’re always available by phone (312-363-6210) or email.
- We’re holding all meetings by audio or video conferencing.
- We’re not participating in in-person CLE programs at this time. However, to help you meet your CLE requirements, we’ve compiled a list of organizations providing free online courses.
- Lawyers participating in our lawyer-to-lawyer mentoring program may hold their mentoring meetings via video conference.
- We held The Future Is Now: Legal Services conference virtually on April 27-29, 2021. We will share an update on the format of our 2022 coference in early 2022.
Check out our 2Civility blog and Reimagining Law video series to learn how legal and judicial professionals are adapting the delivery of legal services in light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and follow our social media channels to stay up-to-date on the news that’s impacting the industry.
To learn how the Illinois Judicial Branch and Illinois Supreme Court-sponsored organizations are responding to COVID-19, visit:
- Illinois Courts
- Illinois Lawyers’ Assistance Program
- Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission
We may be experiencing unfamiliar times, but our commitment to ensuring lawyers and judges are able to deliver equitable, efficient, and effective legal services remains strong. If we can help support you and your professionalism efforts, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.