Administrator Carie Poirier 815-547-5400
Sloane Oxley-Hase is the Communications Specialist at the Illinois Supreme Court Commission on Professionalism, where she supports strategic communications and digital and social media marketing initiatives. Prior to the Commission, Sloane was the Marketing and Digital Communications Coordinator at the Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research (FSR). In her free time, Sloane likes to visit restaurants in Chicago, cook new things and garden (when the weather allows).
Latest posts by Sloane Oxley-Hase (see all)
- Illinois Supreme Court Implements New Remote Access Policy - January 16, 2020
- ABA Accepting Nominations for 2020 E. Smythe Gambrell Professionalism Awards - January 8, 2020
- Commission on Professionalism Launches Free Online CLE on Lawyer Resiliency - December 19, 2019
- Remote Video Pilot Program Launched in Cook County Circuit Courts - December 5, 2019
- Take Part in Law.com’s Mental Health Survey - November 21, 2019