Program materials related to the talks and the future delivery of legal services are provided below. We hope these resources inspire learning conversations about the delivery of, and access to, legal services in Illinois.
- 2016 Legal Trends Report
- Alternative Legal Service Providers
- Digital Justice Introduction
- Do You Really Need To Do That?
- Five Tips for Meaningful Diversity
- Gender and the Billable Hour
- Report on the Future of Legal Services in the United States
- The Myth of the Digital Native: Establishing Competence and Eliminating Tech Bias in the Modern Law Firm
- The Future of the Legal Industry Is Now
- The Industrial Legal Revolution
- What We Know and Need to Know about Delivery of Legal Services by Nonlawyers
- What We Know and Need to Know about Disruptive Innovation
- What We Know and Need to Know about Legal Startups
- What We Know and Need to Know about the State of Access to Justice Research
The conference was approved for 5 hours of professional responsibility continuing legal education credit in Illinois. As a part of the CLE application process, participants completed a conference feedback questionnaire. See what the participants had to say about The Future Is Now 2.017 in the Conference Report.