Program materials related to the talks and the future delivery of legal services are provided below. We hope these resources inspire learning conversations about the delivery of, and access to, legal services in Illinois.
- Access to Justice in Illinois Executive Summary
- How Technology and Business Strategies are Transforming the Delivery of Legal Services
- Washington State Bar Association Limited License Legal Technician Program, Scope Basics, and Pathway to Admission
- Report of the Limited License Legal Technician Board to the Washington Supreme Court – The First Three Years
- Promoting Public Protection through an “Attorney Integrity” System: Lessons from the Australian Experience with Proactive Regulation of Lawyers
- The Relevant Lawyer: Chapter 19 Professionalism As Survival Strategy
- ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Services: Model Regulatory Objectives for the Provision of Legal Services
- ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Services: Issues Paper Concerning New Categories of Legal Services Providers
- ABA Commission on the Future of Legal Services Issues Paper Concerning Legal Checkups
The conference was approved for 3 hours of professional responsibility continuing legal education credit in Illinois. As a part of the CLE application process, participants completed a conference feedback questionnaire. See what the participants had to say about The Future Is Now 2.016 in the Conference Report.